Well I did it, I actually tanked a dungeon. we only wiped once and it was the hunters fault, so I felt really good about it. You have to understand that Tanking for me is like that kid who goes to the local pool and all the kids are jumping off the high dive, he wants to do it, but it scares him to death, then once he does he sees that it wasn't that big of a deal. I did find that you really need to be on board with your rotation, and that is tough. I have my tool bar set. but i find I face smash the kids when I get flustered. My guess is that it will come with time.
But I am excited that the first one went off with out a hitch. I will practice on some normal dungeons and then its off to try heroics. I may need a stiff drink after that one !!!

No comments:
Post a Comment