The Temperian order is back !!! Even though I am starting from scratch, I feel that the philosophy we have works really well. People, for the most part, play this game because its fun and to get away from life's stress and craziness. The Temperian Order is just that, a place to play the game we all love with worring about being judged for low gear or weird builds. Free from ridicule about wanting to dps with a warrior instead of tank , which is what warriors are supposed to do! We as a guild will try all avanues of the game from raiding to PVP to dungeons and world events, however there is no stress with it, no raid schedules and -50 DKP if you don't show. We stress respect to all in the guild and with that respect come help.
I do miss breeding that type of atmosphere in the game, I have joined several guilds since the Order broke up two years ago, and honestly none have had the feel of the Order. We just had fun! we laughed and joked even when we had wiped for the hundredth time! That is on account ot the people in the guild whom all shared the like mind as I did that this game was ment to be fun.
My hope is I can do it again and gather people into one arena where we can enjoy the game and have a blast. If this sounds like what you have been looking for in a guild please shoot me a whisper on the Norgannon server . The names Lycandrian and you are welcome to join the Order
Remember always ...... UNITY = STRENGTH
~Lycan
No comments:
Post a Comment